Friday, April 27, 2007

Almost Solid Spectrum


I spent this week spinning up an Almost Solid sampler pack from Spunky Eclectic in all Merino. I love how they look and I wish I had enough money to buy 4 oz of each of them! There are 20 one ounce skeins in the photo. Some of the colors have been picked out to be used in my Mrs Weasley sweater and the rest might be used for baby socks.
I know I said before that I wasn't interested in socks, but that hat from last week has got me tied in knots! I don't have any experience with socks, so I don't know if it was a mistake on my part or just an odd pattern, but it will bother me untill I conquer it. So I figured the easiest way was to make Teenie some socks out of some of these beautiful colors! Once I have an understanding of the Engineering of Socks then I might go back to the hats for another try.