I have been so scatter brained recently I haven't been able to stay focused on one project long enough to get anything done!
I have been trying to restrain myself from spinning at the moment. I am waiting for The Tour de Fleece to begin and I don't want to take the chance of running out of fiber mid-tour (yeah, like that could happen). I missed out on last year due to lack of spinning equipment, but I am all over it this year. If you would like to participate here are some details.
Guidelines (not rules)
1. Spin every day the Tour rides, if possible. Saturday July 7th through Sunday July 29th. Days of rest: Monday, July 16th, Tuesday July 24th. (Just like the actual tour)
2. Spin something challenging Wednesday July 25th. (The last hard climbing mountain stage in the Pyrenees - Col d’Aubisque)
3. Take a button if you want one. Then we can use the button on our blogs in show of solidarity. Take it from here or grab a clean one from the flickr pool.
4. Wear yellow on Sunday July 29th to announce victory. Why not wear yellow on any day you feel particularly successful? (Yellow is the color of the race leader in the Tour - but here we are all 'race leaders')
5. Other colors if desired: Green (sprinter - think FAST), Polka-dot (climber - as in uphill), and white (rookie)
I will be moving smack in the middle of the tour so I don't know how much I will get done on those days, but I will still spin for a few minutes those days.
Please come join us! This is going to be so much fun!
Also, this weekend there is a movie comming out that every spinner needs to see. A new horror movie from New Zealand. What happens when the sheep revolt?