Friday, May 18, 2007

Fiber comming out my ears!!

Not that I'm complaining in any way! First off, I bet you noticed the new layout (pointing out the new layout like a Price is Right model) I think it is easier to read, but that is just me.

I got several boxes in the mail this week that were overflowing with fiber, but this one caught the attention of somebody Teeny.
She is the local customs inspector and has to approve every package brought into the house.

She approves of this package! It is from Spunky Eclectic and that is only about half of the fiber that was in that box.

I finished the Pacific Waves shawl, but it isn't blocked so you can't see it (neener, neener) Since I finished it, I had some spinning time.


This is Signature in BFL. Bet you can't guess where the fiber came from! I spun it in a laceweight single that I then Navajo plied into a heavy sock weight. I love the colors and they spun up fantastic!

I am off with the kids and Aurora to Nebraska next week to see my family. My brother is graduating and it is going to be a great time! Any suggestions for great fiber places in or near Omaha?